Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sal's Message

It was good to be back to our regular prayer meeting in the Chapel. Tonight we allowed the Holy Spirit to gently touch us and we did not have to look at the time. The Lord was with us. A word was given, " My children remain open, hold My hand for I am with you."-- also My children I have walked among you tonight and I have anointed each of you. The readings were: 1Corinthians Ch.10- Ver. 23-26----and Psalms Ch.21-Ver. 1-8---. The teaching was on how to dwell in His presence and in moments of prayer giving thanks for the faith He has given us and also how grateful we are for the community, prayer group and our sisters and brothers that attend our pray meeting We are strong in number and powerful in prayer. We thank the Lord for all of us, and ended feeling joyfilled. We will meet next Monday and allow the Lord to touch our hearts again. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. Love in Christ Sal and Janice

No comments: