Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sal's Message

We gathered tonight in the Chapel, which was just a little cold, but the night warmed up some with the heat, but most with the Love of Jesus in each of us. The strong faith of His almighty love warmed our hearts and we praiseed, and sang and felt His love in each of us. The reading were: 1 John Ch. 3 ver.1-3, and Jeremiah Ch.31. A word was given at the beginning of our prayers, ( My Children never have any fear, and never have any doubt, for I have given you the gift of Faith). The teaching was on "God's Promise in The Garment." When we come to the cross dressed in sin, we leave the cross dressed in the "Coat of His strongLove". We ended with a prayer, ready for whatever He has for us this week. Janice and I will be away for the next two weeks. Please come and support Anne as she leads you and hear Evelyn next week as she does the teaching, and Geri the following week as she comes forward to do a teaching. Please pray for both of them. The prayer meeting will start at 7:30p.m. Janice and I will be praying for all of you and will miss being there. God Bless, Love in Christ. Sal

1 comment:

Donna Jones Koppelman said...

I'm visiting your blog since you left a comment on mine re: the veggie tale song. I never heard that peach line correctly. Can't wait to share it with the kids. I appreciate your visit to my blog. Come again soon! I really enjoyed these three posts. I'm trying to integrate more of my faith into my blog, and you give some wonderful examples. I'll bookmark you! Peace.