Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sal's Message

Praise the Lord in all things! Tonight we gathered and asked the Lord to touch our hearts, and that's just what He sure did, first with Mary Ann's music and then with His love just flowing through each of us. Two words were given: { I will hold your hand this week and I will be with you.} and {My Children I am so pleased with each of you}. We had a reading from James ch.1 ver. 19-27-and Acts Ch. 19. ver.1-8. The teaching was on, Adoption of the Heart, and God's promise to us, from Romans Ch.5-ver. 8, "God showed his love for us in this way; Christ died for us while we were still sinners". God loves each of us and we are His Children. We have been adopted by God and are therefore an "heir of God through Christ". Until next monday, Janice and I will not be there but please come and support Anne, as she leads and Geri as she does the teaching next week. May the Lord Bless each of you. Love in Christ, Sal

No comments: