Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sal's Message Jan 31, 2011

It has been two weeks since we gathered to Praise the Lord and as we began singing the Joy Of The Lord took over. We sang and laughed and felt the Lord touching our hearts. A word of Prophecy was given, {{ My Children Tonight I Will Share A Word With You. Take That Word And Use It This Week. }}--The readings were: Jeremiah Ch. 31--Psalms Ch 34- ver. 1-13.--and--Philippians Ch. 4-ver. 4-9. Another word was rec'd, {{ I Hear Your Cry My Child Leave Your Pain At The Foot Of My Cross. }}. The teaching was on forgiveness and Gratitude or Grumbling. We have to make choices in our life. Grumbling overlooks blessings, but Gratitude finds blessings everywhere. So ask God for His forgiveness, and with a little practice, anyone can master the art of Thankfulness, and also have Gratitude. We closed with a stronger love for Our Lord and will gather next Monday. Have a bless and safe week. Love In Christ. Sal

No comments: