Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sal's Message

By some mistake I though we would be in the choir room, but we moved back to the Chapel tonight. I'm sorry for those who had to walk all around. We began quietly in prayer and listened to the Lord speak to each of us. Mary Ann played and her gift of music is so beautiful. The reading were: John Ch. 17- Ver. 20---24----and Joel Ch.2--Ver 12-17. The teaching was on Lent, and our thoughts why we are here, what purpose are we put on earth for? We found that we are here to accomplish something and to do our best to live the Gospel in all situations of our life. So we are left with this question, " Am I doing it?? Am I living the Gospel and thus having the effects that God wanted me to have on this earth?" ---If not,we still have some time. Something to think about this week. We ended in prayer and left with peaceful hearts. Until we meet next Monday in theChapel, may God Bless and keep each of you in the palm of His Hand. God Bless Sal

No comments: