Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sal's Message

The Lord was truly present tonight as we prayed and sang. His words were, "My children I am here, you have called Me, I am present. I will show you the way". He also offered a gift for each one of us. All we have to do is listen and feel it through our heart. He will show us. Well after that some of the readings and the teaching offered us gifts. The reading were: 1 Corinthians Ch. 4-ver. 9-----Micah Ch.7-Ver.18----Isaiah Ch. 41----Romans Ch. 4-Ver. 4-8-----JeremiahCh.18-ver.1-6. The teaching was on Love your neighbor as yourself. Becoming grateful is the armor to put on, and it will help us to see things more clearly. I believe this is a gift from God, which we can learn to use. Let us each day live out our Yes to the Lord. We will meet next Monday in the choir room at 7:30 p.m. Please pray for all of our Sisters and Brothers that attend our prayer meeting. We all need prayers. Until next Monday, God Bless. Sal

No comments: