Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sal's Message

As we began a word was given, " Take hold my children for tonight I offer you the gift of Love, Peace, and Joy." Yes and as the evening continued in prayer, song, and praise, we felt the Lord's presence. The readings also were powerful. They were--- - Isaiah Ch. 2 Ver.2-5----Matthew Ch. 6--Ver. 19-21 also Geri gave a very powerful one, but I did not get where in the bible. Another word was given "I will take each of you in My Hands and anoint you." The angelic tongue was so beautiful tonight, you could feel the angels around us. The teaching was on Peace, another gift from God, who makes us instruments of peace to others. For the next three weeks we will not meet in thr chapel. Jan. 7, 2008 we will return to start a new year of praise and worship. Reminder next Monday Dec. 17, at 7:30 p.m. we will meet at our home fora Holiday prayer meeting. We hope you all can make it. Until then God bless, Sal and Janice

No comments: