Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The wind outside the chapel was whistling and it made you feel so cold, but what happened as we sang and warmed up with Mary Ann's beautiful music was such a great gift. In the quiet of the music we felt the warmth of the chapel and the warmth of God's love surround us. We had readings tonight from 2 Timothy Ver. 1 to 13 ----- Psalm 34- Ver. 2-4-- and from one song we sang "I Hear a Sound" saying "prepare ye the way of the Lord". Yes that is what we are doing and the teaching was on that also, Gifts of Love. So this year when we hear people say that gift giving is just a commercial aspect of Christmas we will be able to say..."No not my gifts....mine are from the heart'. I will make it a point to think that way when I buy my presents and give to those around me. Until nextMonday when we meet in the Chapel, may the Lord bless and keep you safe this week. Sal

No comments: