Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sal's Message

When we make the time to attend our prayer meeting we always come out feeling filled with the Holy Spirit. With the cold weather and staying warm in our home we sometimes get lazy, but tonight I am happy I attended. The fellowship and love in the Chapel warmed our hearts. The songs filled the chapel and the readings and teaching did warm us up. We may have had our coats on but Jesus filled us with His love. The readings were: 1 Corinthian ch. 1- ver. 4-9---Psalms 34 ver. 1-11---Psalms 28--, the teaching was given by Anne tonight. Anne's love for the Lord shone right through her. It was her anniversary of walking with the lord for 24 years. Anne found His love that day when she was born again. She brought in a picture of Smiling Jesus. You can see Him saying "Come Follow Me", and she has. The joy of the Lord is still with her. Two words were given tonight { Remain silent My children while I anoint each of you.} also { I turn to each of you My children and say "Come Follow Me". I will lead you on the right Path}. What a beautiful evening. Thank You Lord. Next week please bring your bibles and special verses and we will share how the Lord is working in our lives. God Bless, Sal

No comments: