Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sal's Message

Life is good and every time we gather in The Lord's Name, we enjoy His presence. Tonight was enjoyable as we sang, prayed, and praised our Lord. A word was given, { My child cry out to Me and let Me heal your pain.} I believe He did to many of us tonight as we called out to our Lord. There were readings from: James 5- ver. 13---Luke 8- Ver. 11-15---and---Matthew 18-Ver. 1-5. Another word was given, { My children I am well pleased with each of you.} We shared on different bible verses, and learned so much from each of them. We thank Anne, Lindy,and Mary Ann, for their sharing from the bible. This time has become very powerful, hearing Gods words. We will meet next Monday July 6, in the Chapel at 7:30 p.m. I hope you all can make it. Jesus loves each of you. Have a Happy Holiday and a safe one. God Bless Sal

No comments: