Friday, August 28, 2009

Sal's Message Aug. 10th

This evening was special for Janice and me. We had our son Steven in from texas and he came to the prayer meeting and did the teaching tonight. A few words were given tonight,{ My children take hold of My hand for tonight you will begin a new journey with Me.}----{I have heard your cry My child and I shall remain with you.}---The reading came from: 1 John Ch. 2 ver. 24--20---1 Corinthian's ---Psalms 30---Psalms 92. The teaching by Steven was powerful and he gave us a lot to think about tonight and this week. He shared on God's promise to us, and reminds us of many things we should be doing to keep us close to Our Lord, like getting into His word. He told us what BIBLE stood for, ( Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth). Everyone enjoyed his teaching. Thank you son for a great job tonight. Next week we will meet at 7:30 p.m. in the Chapel. Also do not forget Debbie's Pool party on Aug. 22, Sat. at 2:00p.m. all our invited, call for direction. God Bless Sal

No comments: