Monday, August 02, 2010

Sal's Message August 2, 2010

My Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ, Tonight as other nights began with Prayer, Praise, and Song. We asked Jesus to come into our hearts, and He did. We filled the chapel with Mary Ann's beautiful music and this allowed us to feel the presence of the Lord. We had two guests with us, Lindy's friend from Florida, Josephine, and Anne Slate's Nephew, Tom. We rec'd a word tonight, {{ My Children I have heard you cry, I have heard your call, I have heard your request, remain faithful servants and I will answer your request.}}--The reading were: Psalms 112--Romans Ch5-v. 1-5---and---John ch. 14. ver. 1-7...The teaching was on The Father's Love--and how God works all things for the good to those who love Him. We ended in peaceful prayer and went home filled with the love of Jesus. Until next Monday have a bless week. Love in Christ Sal

No comments: