Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sal's Message September 13, 2010

The night began with a downpour of rain which did not stop many of us from attending our prayer group. Praise the Lord. As we prayed for the Lord to touch our hearts, He did just that. You could feel His presence. A word of prophecy was given, {{ My Children, My Children, Come To Me With Open Arms, And Allow Me To Heal You. }}--the readings were:--1 John Ch. 2-ver. 24-29--and--Psalms 112. Another word was received: {{ My Child I Hear Your Cry And I Hold You Close To My Heart. }} Mary Ann did the teaching on Love Your Life, about how important we are and that we have a purpose, " You are a Person of Destiny" so let us not say " I Cannot but say I Will. Let us go out and show others the Jesus in us. Yes we can. We shared and ended in peaceful prayer. Until next Monday have a blessed week. Thank you Anne for leading our group while Janice and I were away, and again thank you Mary Ann, yes you are a gift to this prayer group, as well as each of us, because we are each growing deeper in a relationship with our Lord. Praise God. Sal

No comments: