Friday, May 28, 2010

From Sal, April 26, 2010

With all the heavy rain tonight we thought that not too many would show up. Surprise, we had nine loving sisters and brothers show. It was great to have Manny and Evelyn and also Pat, back with us tonight. We prayed and we received a word, { My Home is your Home, My Table is your Table, Go feast on the fruits of My Spirit and Rejoice}--- The readings were:---Psalms 29--Act.Ch.2-ver17 and following---Proverb Ch. 3. We received another word--( I hear you call, I hear your cry, I Am here to heal.)--Tonight we shared on different parts of the bible and what touch each of us. Again the sharing was so strong and we became closer to each other because of it. We ended in prayer and will be back next Monday at 7:30 p.m. in the Chapel. Please mark you calendar for May 11, 2010- at 7:30 p.m there will be a Mass and Healing Service with Father John Campoli. He will lead us in prayer for healing in mind, body and spirit. Have a blessed week. Sal

No comments: