Friday, May 28, 2010

From Sal, May 17, 2010

Every Monday we gather together to praise and worship Our Lord. What a great feeling we get each week coming together in prayer and sharing with our Sisters and Brothers in Christ. Our Brother Bill came tonight and we were so happy to see him. We sang and praise Our Lord hearing Him speak to us. {{ My Children tonight you shall received Joy, Peace and Healing.}}--We also heard, [[[ I Hear Your Cry, I Hear Your Call, I Beckon You To My Cross.]]]--The teaching was on The Only Way To Be Happy, Read John Ch.7-ver.37---and---Thanks For The Thorns.---We much give thanks in every situation even when it is very difficult. Through our pain and tears, can we see the roses, or just the thorns? Through our 'thorns' teach me the glory of my cross, teach me the value of my 'thorns'. Show me that my tears have made my rainbow. Can we do this???--We ended in deep prayer. Please bring your Bibles and sharings for that is the last Monday of this month that we will be meeting. The following Monday is Memorial Day weekend and we will not have a prayer meeting but will return on June 7, 2010. Have a bless weekend. Sal

No comments: