Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sal's Message Aug 22

Monday evening's Prayer Meeting, was small but we had six loving Sisters and Brothers praising our Lord. It was good to see Bruce join us as we sang and praised our Lord. A word of Prophecy was receive, {{ You Have Shown Your Love For Me And I Have Shown My Love For You. You Are My Beloved Children. }}. While we prayed Anne K. read a special Prayer, praising our Lord in Many Names. This was very touching. Also a reading from Romans Ch. 8 - ver. 28 was read. Tonight was a sharing night and I read the parable of the Three Trees. At the end it states that "We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best." We closed in deep prayer and will gather next Monday the last Monday of August for a teaching. I hope we can see more of our Sisters and Brothers together. Have a blessed week and stay safe. Sal

No comments: